July 14 to September 30 (12 weeks)
Trains for the Carpinteria Triathlon (or use this season to cross train!)
Fee includes coached running, cycling and swimming plus all pool fees. Culminating race is optional but encouraged. If you prefer to participate on a relay team, we'll do our best to hook you up with a team. Training locations vary so we can take advantage of different terrain - swim workouts take place at Van Nuys Sherman Oaks Pool, bike rides and runs will take place in Griffith Park, Encino, and even Carpinteria.
All ages and abilities welcome, though it is required that you have basic skills in riding a bike and swimming. If you want help finding a private coach, let us know. You should also have access to an appropriately sized bike.
SEASON FEE - $160.00
The 12-week training program is $160 and must be paid on or before 7/21.
* Weekly coached swim, run, and bike training workouts
* Weekly suggested training schedule for all levels
* Access to Team Snap app for communications
* Pool fees
* Speakers and sport-related discussions
* Access to coach for custom programs and questions
* Race day support
* Race and local business discounts
Make checks payable to "We Fit Company" or pay via PayPal (there is a $5 service fee)
We welcome new members at any time. To find out about our next workout please use the contact form below.