PE @ Home
Games and Activities for Pods (up to 6 kids)
Coaches Karen and Lucie set up games and activities in your backyard. Activities develop strength, coordination, and cardiovascular health and are customized for younger children or teens while parents and guardians either focus on their own work or join in the fun. Sessions are 45 minute and can accommodate up to six children (depending on ages and available space).
We have a huge collection of portable games and equipment that allow children to practice balance, hand-eye coordination, gross motor skills, and friendly competition.
SAMPLE ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Strength and fitness circuits
- Hula hoop games
- Throwing games like bean bag toss, catch, or basketball
- Kicking games such as soccer skills
- Bubble play
- Net games like Koosh ball tennis or beach ball volley
- Obstacle courses
- Balance games
- Foam building and climbing blocks
- Ping Pong
- Running/relay courses
- Nature hikes
- Scavenger hunts
- Playground games like red light/green light & freeze dance
- Bike skills courses
- Dance parties
- Kids Yoga
- Giant games like Connect 4, Jenga, and Tic Tac Toe
- ....AND MORE!!!
Prices start at $80 per hour, depending on frequency and location. Reach out to our team to request information, pricing, availability.